- Lisa joined the Estates team in February 2017 to play a key role in managing the financial aspects of Estates operations.
- Lisa is a CPA and previously served as Controller and Corporate Secretary of First Citizens Bank, a financial institution with $8.5 billion in assets.
- With over 25 years of accounting experience including 15 years in the financial institution industry, Lisa has been involved with all aspects of corporate accounting including strategic and financial planning, financial analysis, and risk management.
- Lisa is a graduate of College of Charleston with a B.A. degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting, and University of North Florida with a B.S. degree in Accounting.
- Lisa enjoys spending time on Lake Murray with her husband Rob and her two sons.
- Strategic and Financial Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
- Risk Management
“While external and internal customers may fulfill different roles, both are critical to the success of our company.”