- Detail oriented she is responsible for operations of the apartment portfolio, including monitoring the guidelines of all local, state and federal laws and regulations for each community.
- Susan has lead the management division by a hands-on approach through the successful lease-up of thousands of apartment homes in four states.
- The asset portfolios under her direction consistently perform within budget guidelines and have been awarded numerous awards within their communities.
- Responsible for all property support services including human resources, she has developed a key sense in the hiring and placement of personnel for the Company with an average employee tenure of over 10 years.
- Susan has 25 years of experience in both management of apartment and HOA communities.
- Licensed real estate agent and a member of IREM and attended the University of Georgia.
- Personnel Management
- Portfolio Management
- Business Development
people call our communities home. to place hands on that is humbling.