Founded in 1988, Estates has experienced phenomenal growth. Our portfolio highlights expertise in both real estate development and property management, including multifamily communities, office, retail, and luxury condominium residences. Our company's success is directly attributed to key site selection and land acquisition, solid research, market demographic analysis, innovative architectural design, quality construction, technological savvy, aggressive presale and lease-up programs, and long-term conservative management.
Estates believes that a highly proficient development team and a professional, service-oriented management staff committed to providing extraordinary service are the primary elements to creating and maintaining the best. The coordinated efforts of the development and management divisions ensure Estates brings the best product to the market, provides the best service and offer our product at the best price.
Tradition, elegance, quality, and timeless design are the signature characteristics of an Estates development.
Awards and Recognitions
- Awarded the distinguished "Best of Columbia" for 15 years
- Received the Regal Award for our 42 Magnolia apartment community located in Columbia, SC
- Featured on the cover of Professional Builder Magazine for 42 Magnolia
- Featured on the cover of Homes & Land for The Waterfront at Golden Isles Marina condominium community located on St. Simons Island, GA
- Finalist for the 2008 Best in America Living Award (BALA) for The Waterfront at Golden Isles Marina
- Received the Mohawk Award of Excellence for our Estates at Phipps apartment community located in Atlanta, GA
- Recognized by the National Association of Homebuilders for Estates at Phipps
- Featured article on Audubon Park, located in Charleston, SC
- Member of the Multi-Housing World (MHW)
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member of the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB)
- Member of the Community Association Institude (CAI)
- Member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI)